Its revolutionary AudioTools Server is the file-based software alternative to hardware program optimizers, bringing expert audio automation to existing media production infrastructures. Minnetonka’s AudioTools Server and Sur Code product lines support the full array of audio codecs, file types, and standards for CD, DVD, Blu-ray™, broadcast, and digital television.
AudioTools Server is a collection of enterprise-ready audio solutions designed to add file-based is a collection of enterprise-ready audio solutions designed to add file-based expertise to automated environments. It automates the most sophisticated audio tasks and offers a wide variety of processing, specifically created for use in cable, satellite, OTT, terrestrial and IPTV, radio, and post-production facilities. As a pure software platform running on commodity hardware, including VM or cloud deployment, AudioTools Server is flexible and customizable, allowing for new workflows as requirements inevitably change.
What Makes AudioTools Server Different:
- State-of-the-art audio processing
- Customized, efficient file-based workflows
- Unrivaled loudness tools
- Compliance to broadcast standards
- Interoperability with major environments
- Modular, scalable platform
SurCode for Dolby® Pro Logic II is a certified Dolby Pro Logic II encoder and decoder that allows fast and easy processing and management of file-based and real-time Dolby Pro Logic assets. AudioTools Server platform has been the premier enterprise-ready solution for television loudness measurement and compliance processing, upmixing, Dolby® coding, and quality control for automated file-based workflows.SurCode for Dolby Pro Logic II offers complete Dolby Pro Logic II encoding and Pro Logic II, Pro Logic IIx and Pro Logic IIz decoding of up to 8 channels of audio. The product enables auditioning, encoding and decoding of audio, making it easy to produce surround–ready mixes in real-time and, being file-based, faster than real-time. SurCode for Dolby Pro Logic II also decodes back to multichannel audio, making it the perfect complement to post-production LtRt needs, and multichannel field surround microphones.
SurCode for Dolby Prologic II provides:
- Complete encoding, decoding, measuring, monitoring and QC for LtRt and LoRo in one unified environment
- Encode & decode simultaneously in real-time to easily optimize yourinput
- The perfect complement to SurCode for Dolby E Encoder
- Legacy v2.5 includes an RTAS plug-in running on Pro Tools 8, 9 HD, 10 or PT 8 LE with CompleteProduction Toolkit; 32-bit VST, and cross-platform Standalone support
- V3.0 includes a 32bit AAX plug-in running on Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher, a 64-bit AAX plug-in running on Pro Tools 11 & 12 and Media Composer 8.1 or higher; 64-bit VST for qualified 2.4 surround capable hosts.
- Built-in loudness measurement for simplified workflows & EBU R 128 &CALM–compliant deliverables.