NEXUS compact – TrueMatch
STAGETEC’s NEXUS compact – TrueMatch (NXC-T) system features the same state-of-the-art audio quality and reliability as the standard NEXUS system. The small enclosure converts baseband and analogue signals to IP audio standards such as AES67, Dante, RAVENNA or ST 2110-30/31. The NXC-T is based on open standards and protocols. It also includes fixed IO settings to save money and is controlled via a web browser-based user interface.
NEXUS compact – TrueMatch – Concept:
Proprietary TrueMatch technology provides unrivalled audio quality. It achieves an otherwise inconceivable 158 dB dynamic range while having minimum transducer faults, low distortion, and exceptional aliasing rejection. The innovative four-stage functioning of TrueMatch converters eliminates the requirement for analogue preamplification. As a result, analogue clipping and component noise are reduced.
NEXUS compact – TrueMatch supports established, publicly available standards/protocols such as:
- NMOS IS-04/05
The NEXUS system maintains a high level of operational reliability and quality because to the decoupling of NEXUS I/O board technologies and pre-existing circuit designs. The compact size and efficient use of an IP infrastructure enable maximum flexibility.
With a Dante interface and connected to the Audinate Dante ecosystem, NEXUS compact – TrueMatch is available as an AES67 device for integration into an SMPTE:2110 and NMOS environment.
NEXUS compact – TrueMatch – Features:
- 8 x TrueMatch Mic in 4 splits each
- 4 x AES3 stereo in
- 4 x AES3 stereo out
- 8 x Analog out
- Stereo headphone
- 64 x Dante / AES67 I/Os, (option based on module confi- guration)
- 6 x GPI / 5 x GPO, GPIs in pairs also usable as encoders
- 64 x AES67 / Dante I/Os (option)
Basic DSP product functionality is planned the future (MixMatrix, In/Out-Channel: Exp/EQ/Comp/Lim/Delay)
NEXUS compact – TrueMatch – Application Areas:
- Reference converter for recording studios and high-end recording, both for input signals (microphones/line) and monitoring.
- Connecting camera-mounted microphones with simultaneous monitor/comm/tally operation.
- Small stage boxes for practise stages, foyer sound reinforcement, and backstage
- Deployment of small workstations with local low latency monitor mixing*
- On-site mixing for small remote projects with audio input from local sources*