The broadcast console ON AIR flex is freely configurable and can be adapted to your needs and the extensive web interface accelerates the workflow. The 40 input channels can also be easily operated by untrained personnel. An interface for transmission sequence controls is of course integrated.
ON AIR flex is Stage Tec’s smallest mixing desk and it is an adaptable broadcast mixer with limitless degrees of freedom in configurability. Especially the ease of use and short training time makes the ON AIR flex the perfect system in the broadcast studio, where regular staff without pronounced mixer experience sits at the controls.
ON AIR flex is completely IP-based and can be controlled via a virtual user interface via PC or tablet. This allows the components to be placed spatially separated, even over very long distances. Both the operation and support of the system can be remote via a network. The wiring effort is thus reduced to a minimum. ON AIR flex is fully integrated with NEXUS and has access to all resources available on the network. The protocol EmBer + is supported as an external interface.
Designed for the broadcast environment
- Flexibly configurable Logic Control completely embedded in NEXUS • Modular system architecture
- System limited by infrastructure only
- Virtual interface, not tied to any operating system
- Audio processing integrated into NEXUS
- Scales multiple audio processes
- 40 input channels on one audio processor