8 Stereo Analogue Line Inputs & Outputs AES67 Display Portal
The AVN-Portal series is a group of three powerful audio mix engine interfaces (AVN-PA8, AVN-PD8 & AVN-PM8) capable of audio routing, metering and equalisation. They have both physical audio I/O and AES67 stream I/O and can mix and route freely from any input to any output, useful for a multitude of applications.
See the portal landing page (link here) for summary information for all of the portals.
Communication between products is via RAVENNA/AES67 AoIP allowing simple CAT 5 cabling and expansion. They advertise streams using Avahi/Bonjour and SAP so can be used for Danteï¿½ AES67 enabled streams too.
- 8 output analogue zone mixer, with individual output gain control.
- 8 channel clean-feed generator, with input mixing and gain control on inputs and outputs.
- Distribute 8 stereo channels of audio over an SFP fibre connection.
- IFB generator to send 64 x AES67 streams to individual belt-packs.
- 8 output headphone distribution system, with separate input mix for each headphone output and individual gain control.
- Input mixer with input/output metering and AES67 stream generation.