Twin Automatic Analogue TBU, Rack Mounted
The HY-03T is a twin automatic analogue TBU, 19″ (48.3cm)
The analogue HY-03 telephone hybrid is the replacement for the HY-02, which for many years has set the standard as an excellent value, high quality telephone hybrid.
The HY-03 retains many of the features of the HY-02 and adds some additional ones. Some of the features of the HY-03 include :
- Fully automatic – adapts to varyingline conditions and has automatic signal limiting.
- Local and remote line hold switching – calls can be remotely switched through a mixing console.
- Momentary or permanent latching remotes can be enabled.
- Balanced mic/line input – 10k ohm balanced input selectable for 0dBu clean feed line, or microphone level with adjustable gain.
- Balanced output – 0dBu low impedance balanced output, with output gain adjustment.
- Mixed output – the output can be a mix of the caller and mic/line input signals for recording both sides of the telephone conversation.
- Integrated ring detector – automatic call answering after a pre-determined number of rings.
- Fitted with K-break disconnect detection as standard with an option for dial-tone disconnect using the optional HY-03DTD board. The HY-03DTD board can be configured to disconnect on recognizing the dial tone used in a specific country.
- Line limiter, bandpass filter and output noise gate with preset threshold providing low distortion crystal clear audio.
- 28dB typical line balance rejection.
- Built in power supply with switchable 115V, or 230V, mains input.
- BABT approval compliant with European PTT specifications.